Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Monday

Dr. was in this morning and said I have another infection. Another hurdle in this journey!!! Starting me on more antibiotics. Noone said this was going to be easy but man, I never thought this hard either! Each day the little Ps are in there is a greater chance for survival! Thats all we are working on now!!! A's heartbeat was 160 this morning. I felt pain and I showed the nurse and she put the doppler there and sure enough he was in there doing back flips or who knows!! He dropped to 148 at the 9am one. Decided to sleep then I suppose. B was 148 the first one so sleeping, unusual for her! And 155 at 9am. Still holding well!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he's more active than you right now:( They need blankets to snuggle with when they get out of there...get knitting:)
    Love you guys!

    Try a little peaches and cottage cheese for dessert or a midnight snack:)

    ReplyDelete