Tayvah just started her real smiles about 2 weeks ago! I love them all! Brielle loves to see her smile and it melts my heart when Brielle copys me to try to get her to smile! Its adorable!
Brielle is amazing! She is so smart and so funny and so naughty all at the same time!!
- She knows quite a few colors so far, her favorite being pink and purple! She knows orange, blue and green too.
- She LOVES to since BINGO, but just sings the "HAD A DOG" part. Its quite hilarious!
- I was watching her on the video monitor after she walked upstairs and wanted to take a nap, and then decided she would rather play. She looked in the corners of her crib and said "Wheres mom? In the corner? NOPE." and did it about 3 times. It was so funny! She got the "in the corner" because my mom was helping me paint and she asked where grandma was when she was behind the stove. I told her she was naughty so she was in the corner (which we dont put Brielle in the corner, but she associated it with naughty lol).
- Her favorite game now is Hide and seek. She laughs so hard she can barely stand up.
- She also is obsessed with coloring! She colors 80% of her day! And she always wants someone to color with her.
- Her favorite show (well one) is Full house. She loves her 'Show'. She gets soo excited when it comes on and screams and dances! She will actually sit still and watch most of it in silence. Most shows she wont sit still and watch over a few minutes.
- She has been showing signs of wanting to potty train so we have been! Ive tried the pull ups and she does not care to wear them. She would rather go bare butt or big girl undies. Tonight she went over 2 1/2 hours without an accident. Pretty good considering I have not been hard core about training.