Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

6 month shots

Brielle had her 6 month check up today. 2 shots in each leg! Poor baby! She did surprisingly well!!!! Daddy took off to go with me since her 4 month shots were NO fun! But on the way there, my tire ended up coming off the rim. SO I had to call my mom and have her come get us and lend me her car while Josh ran home literally to get his truck and go back to fix my tire. UGH I tell ya!! Love Mondays!!! Anywho....Dr. Kraink is very pleased with her!!! She handled her cold very well! And is recovering well!!! She is 10lbs 14oz and 21.5" long. She is 40% for weight 5% height and 10% head circm. He said she is creating her own curve but its staying at a steady curve so he is pleased!!

We were at the mall Friday finishing up some shopping and sat down in cafe court to eat dinner. A lady came up to us asking "Is this Brielle?" I said "Yes" thinking I dont recognize her. She explained that her mom, Peggi, worked with Josh and she had been following our blog since before Brielle was born and she recognized me in the pictures from the blog and then seen Brielle. So Shanna and her family sat down and had dinner with us! It was SO nice to meet a face that has been following our blog and being a part of our "Family." There are so many kind people that we have not met that follow our journey. This is one reason I have made the decison to continue the blog. Since I havent met alot of the people I cant keep everyone updated on whats happening. I wish I could meet alot of people I have met thru this journey. I cant express our thanks to everyone we know and dont know that have prayed, cried, laughed, and smiled with our family!! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect our life to take this crazy turn!! I never thought I'd be sitting here writing about my life!! Now its kinda addicting hehe.

We had Brielles birth to 3 xmas party on Saturday! It was fun!!! Here is a picture with santa and her!

4 comments:

  1. Josh and Amber What great stories to hear about Brielle. So very very happy and excited that she is doing so well, I knew she would; she proved to be a fighter from the get go and her brother had such a huge part of it. What a wonderful 1st Christmas this will be for you guys as a family and all of us as your extended family are filled with such joy for you. Please keep us posted, always look forward to hearing about our miracle baby. Happy Holidays. God's continued blessings. Take good care Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. I too am so grateful for all the extra prayers Molly and Luke got from people I didn't know. It is amazing how faith can bring people together. GOD is great!


    So glad to read that Brielle is doing so great! Love her picture with Santa. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber- I've been following the blog & you on FT. I'd like to stay in better contact. If you want to, add me on facebook: Kelly Trenary Koenig

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks SO grown up in the Santa hat!! Amazing little girl. Enjoy your little peanut. And, keep blogging! There are a lot of use who enjoy the updates!

    ReplyDelete